Friday, September 28, 2012

Oregon Garden love




  Yesterday I got to go to Oregon Garden with Elijah and his class. I just love how fun, sweet, thoughtful and silly he can be. We had a great time together!

   It was actually extra special because my niece Hailey and Elijah are in the same class! So they got to be in the same group and my sister and i were able to chaperon their group together! I love that we got to spend the day together. Watching Hailey and Elijah interact together is so sweet. They are 2 weeks apart and have always played so well together and loved each other so much. They crawled, walked and talked right next to each other. Watching them together has been one of may favorite things about growing my family. I have loved the support, wisdom and advice that I get from my sister Connie, and I have loved watching our kids learn together, play together and form these sweet and precious bonds. They all love each other SO much.

    Yesterday Elijah and Hailey walked through the garden together, talking away, laughing, and just having the best time. They were so silly sometimes, goofy, but also very interested in everything around and working hard to be responsible co-leaders.

 









 

 
       My favorite part of the day was when we got off the bus and the kids started walking back to their class. Elijah ran over and gave me a big hug and then kept turning back and waving then giving me the I LOVE YOU sign over and over again (but discreetly  of coarse, so his friends wouldn't see). Made my heart so happy that even though he is growing into such a sweet little man, he still cares so much for his mama. Oh how I love that boy.








1 comment:

  1. Warms my heart. Love those two so much! And you too of course! :)

    ReplyDelete