Monday, November 12, 2012

She's goin' to the chapel...

 ...and she's gonna get married!!!!

Sacramento trip, at least there was cotton candy
 and AMEN ALL BY MYSELF. What's scone on?
 

   My sweet friend Mary is going to walk down the aisle in 18 days!!!! No one is more deserving of a happily ever after then this beauty! Celebrating this exiting time in her life with her has made me so thankful for her friendship, her love for my family and all that we have walked through together the last five years.

Harrison Hot Springs in CANADA.
 


 

 Mary has been an extraordinary fixture in our lives! David calls her our furniture, but in all truthfulness she is more like our family. She has never missed a single one of my kids birthdays, she knows them all just as well as I do and loves them almost as much. She has taken the day off work to come with us on their first day of school... gone on trips to Canada with us, taken Hope and I to get her first manicure... been here with us for all the milestones, all the best times in life and walked through the valleys as well. I have a million and three stories to share, memories stored and favorite times that include Missa Mary's sweet face. It is so fun that we all get to celebrate with her as she starts this new adventure in life! I swear Hope (her little mini me) is just as exited about her wedding as she is! :)

 

Libby/Mary cabin! Our Safeway treat run. Big Chill!!
       Mary,                                                                          
    It doesn't happen often in life that a friend makes such an impression on your heart...and on every person in your family too! We love you so much and are so thankful to have you in our lives. These pics are from just a few of my favorite memories with you and I am so exited for all the memories that are yet to come too!!!

  Here is a little something my kids want to say to you! LOVE YOU!


Ballerina Mary came to deliver Hope's B-day gift.




Dear Mary, I am so exited that I get to be a flower girl! I wanted to tell you that it was SO special to me when you took me to get my twinkle toes.  I like everything about you. I love that you sing "you've got a nice tush, you've got a nice face".  I like that you are really nice too. I love our story time at night when you come and tuck us in. And that's all. Love you, Hopey



Mary! Thank you I love you thank you i love you. Thank you for the shoes and for coming with me to my first day of school. I LOVE YOU! I like it when you wear flowers clips in your hair sometimes. I think you are funny and i like your nose and forehead. I am exited to be in your wedding!
From, Lily






Hey Mary! I think you are so thoughtful. I liked it when you took me to get candy for my candy shop. I hope my dad says bootylicious at your wedding! 'Cause you deserve it!!! I am always to embarrassed to tell you Eu te amo (that's I love you in portuguese). But, Eu te amo, Elijah

p.s. EU TE AMO



painting Sunny's nails, quite a risky task


       Lujshooo Grama. Boodeelishish. 
  That's my pillow pet. Love, Sunday                                                                                                        

                               
                                                                                 
Sunny's first Bday




    So, as you can clearly see, and I am sure you already knew. We all love you so much and love our lives with you being a big part of them! We are so exited for this next chapter in your life and want you to know... We are counting down the days with you! We are always here for you, and Chris too! We are praying for you as you two get ready to start your lives together and we always will pray for you. We love you so much! You are stuck with us forever.

Love, The Libbys



dinner out, lots of talking happened that night... ;) ha ha


   

The day the world of Salem met Chris. :)
 


girl time at the loft. Some of my favorite memories! :) LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment