Sunday, August 26, 2012

The BIG picture

The main reason that I have decided to start all this is because I feel as though I spend so much of my time just barely hanging on. All of the sudden life seems to be going by at such a rapid pace, I don't want all the moments that matter in this life to pass by and be forgotten.

So here I am.

David and I have been married 10 years, we have had so many adventures together and are living our biggest one right now! Full time ministry and parenting! We have four children that grow every time I blink and it has become easy for me to forget the big picture. They already have grown so much, they are growing right now as they sleep and will continue to grow. Sometimes I forget that they won't always be cuddled up next to me, wrapped around my legs, peeking over my shoulder, waking me up in the morning with their sweet little sleepy eyes and morning grins, making messes, fighting, needing me, needing me, did I say needing me? This season, as crazy and wild as it may be is only for a moment, and it's ours to spend however we chose. I want to have big picture perspective every day, soak up all the joys and trials that every minute has to offer. Not just soaking up this time with my family and life as we know it, but continually remembering God's BIG picture. My life is but a moment in the scheme of things and i want to do what I can to make it count. So this is me, a devoted wife and mother of four... this is what the Lord is teaching me as His child, in marriage, as a mother and in ministry! May my life bring Him fame.

1 comment:

  1. I imagine you have a huge billboard in Heaven with your name on it. Girl, you are a rockstar in my eyes.....simply because God is first in every aspect of your life. You bring Him fame. :)

    ReplyDelete