Monday, October 15, 2012

Lily's got spunk!





This morning amongst the caos of getting the kids all ready and out the door...the usual crazy Monday morning routine, where I have forgotten to to finish up homework, one pair of every shoe has vanished, we are out of cereal, and I didn't get up on time, so forget my shower for the day.... Lily comes down from her room in her favorite long sleeved dress, with leggings and boots....and a mask and a whip... looks at me, snaps the whip and says in a serious and sassy voice, "Don't mess with the dress." Oh how I love that she can bring laughter to any and every situation in our household.


and just in case you needed a little laugh, here are a few other gems I have collected over the years... from her cutting her own hair, to finding makeup, chocolate and a pajama party never a dull moment! :)

















1 comment: