Monday, October 1, 2012

brotherly love....Elijah Libby style


    
   Hope and Elijah were fighting yesterday. I sent them both to their rooms and told them to think about what kind of brother and sister they want to be to each other. 20 minutes later Elijah emerged from his room with a beautiful card with these words for Hope...


To Hope,
I love you becaues,
you'r nice,
you'R thoutfull,
sweet,
fun,
super,
Amazing,
Incredible,
Loveing,
and most Inportantly,
you Love Jesus.
And that,s why
I Love you.
Love, Elijah



   After I read it to Hope, she folded it up very carefully and told me she was going to put it in her jewelry box, right along with all the special things that she wants to keep forever. I could see it meant so much to her. 

  These two are either the best of friends or at war with each other. They are either laughing histerically or in tears screaming...but they share a very special bond and when they put their heads together they can accomplish great things. I am SO exited to see how the Lord will use them in each others lives. I love seeing who they are growing up to be side by side. I am their biggest fan.














1 comment:

  1. OK, that is one of those moments that you CHERISH as a parent! It's like: I'm doing something right! What a sweet memory for you and a keepsake for Hope. ;)

    ReplyDelete