Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Elijah melts my heart..

 What mother's heart wouldn't just turn to absolute putty when their growing, very boyish son writes her something like this out of the goodness of his heart....

I love my pretty Mother,
I don't want any other,
I think your very funny,
Your just as sweet as honey.
Love, Elijah


    It's not just this poem, Elijah is always thoughtful  and sweet towards me. He paints pictures, writes  encouragement notes, makes little crafts and puts  them on my pillow with a rose and an I love you note. He may be tough, dirty, loud and drawn to anything slimy, muddy and smelly....but he is also the most thoughtful and sweet little man. I am SO thankful for him and the love, beat boxing, crazy dance moves, affection and creativity he brings to my life. How blessed am I to be the mother God chose for such a handsome and truly beautiful little character?! My heart is straight up full of love for him.





No comments:

Post a Comment